twitter
rss

Encontrei algumas músicas muito conhecidas, mas na versão Dia dos Pais no site http://www.preschooleducation.com/sfather.shtml:



Thank You, Dad added 6-24-98 Original Author Unknown
Sung to: "Jingle Bells"

Thank you, Dad
Thank you, Dad
Thanks for loving me.
Hugs and kisses, hugs and kisses,
Comes to you from me.
Thank you, Dad
Thank you, Dad
You are such a friend.
On this day I'd like to say,
On you I can depend.

Thank You Dad added 4-1-01 Original Author Unknown

Sung to: "Row, Row, Row you boat"

Thanks, thanks, thank you, Dad,
Thanks for loving me!
Hugs and kisses, Hugs and kisses,
Come to you from me!
My Special Friend  added 4-1-01 Original Author Unknown

Sung to: "
Bingo"
I have a very special friend
And Daddy is his name-o.
D-A-D-D-Y, D-A-D-D-Y, D-A-D-D-Y,
And Daddy is his name-o
Hugs for Daddy added 4-1-01 Original Author Unknown

Sung to: "Ten Little Indians"

One little, two little, three little hugs.
Four little, five little, six little hugs,
Seven little, eight little, nine little hugs,
Ten little hugs for Daddy.

One big, two big, three big hugs,
Four big, five big, six big hugs,
Seven big, eight big, nine big hugs,
Ten big hugs for Daddy


0 comentários:

Postar um comentário